Our Price List for LaTeX Typesetting Services, Editorial Services and German Translations
Please ask details about our payment system on our Contact page.
We offer US quality typesetting and editorial services with competitive affordable prices.
1) Keyboarding (Typing Manuscripts)
– Price: 6.0 – 7.0 Euro (7.00 – 8.00 US Dollars) per page. The price is informative only, and it’s subject to change depending on complexity and number of pages.
– Usually we receive the Author manuscripts as electronic files (scanned PDF’s), but when necessary our experienced typists can provide keyboarding from hand-written, scanned or hard copy manuscripts sent by fax or regular mail.
– We provide the typing services especially for complex technical and scientific projects containing a great deal of mathematical equations, tables, figures, landscape sections, footnotes/endnotes, references, etc. by using the LaTeX Typesetting System. We can use also Adobe InDesign CS2 and QuarkXPress when required.
– The manuscripts can be sent by fax or by scanning and sending them as email attachments, by Dropbox or ftp transfer for the large ones, please contact us for details. Also you can send hand-written or hard copy manuscripts by regular mail to our mailing address (usually the Airmail takes around 7 to 10 days from US to Romania). Please always keep the originals and send only copies by mail since they may be lost.
2) Books and Journals Page Layout
Formatting of manuscripts in different file formats (MS-Word doc files, PDF’s, WordPerfect etc) – Page Composition, Page Design, Desktop Publishing – DTP, Multilingual Typesetting using LaTeX, QuarkXPress, InDesign, FrameMaker)
– Price: 3.5 – 5.5 Euro (4.00 – 6.50 US Dollars) per page. The price is informative only, and it’s subject to change depending on complexity.
– These rates are for customers who already have typed manuscripts and will send them electronically. In this stage we will set up the margins, will apply styles for chapter headings and body text, will insert images in the appropriate place, will add tables, footnotes, references, will set up first page and even-odd running heads for each chapter, page numbering, landscape sections, etc.
– We will be sending back the Page Proofs as PDF files for review.
– Price: 4.0 – 6.0 Euro (5.00 – 7.00 US Dollars) per page. The price is informative only, and it’s subject to change depending on complexity.
– Correcting proofs is very costly and time-consuming, and it’s usually more expensive than the initial typing and formatting stages, because even the smallest change may require that the layout of the entire book be redone and new proofs be generated. But we are offering this service at a small price, including as many revisions as needed, until our customer will be fully satisfied, at no extra charge.
– In this stage, we will apply all corrections and adjustments indicated by the authors. Aside from that, we will check again the whole book structure, verifying if all figures and tables are included in the right places, all styles are applied correctly and all references are italicized. We will add the front pages (title page, preface, about the author), and the back matter (appendices, bibliography, and references) then will create the table of contents and many more… until generating the final error-free output-ready PDF Proof.
– Price: 3.5 – 7.0 Euro per page.
– We build comprehensive and accurate back-of-the-book subject and author indexes.
5) German-English / English-German Translations
– German Technical Translations = 25.00 Euro per 100 words*.
– German Non-technical Translations = 20.00 Euro per 100 words*.
* This means 100 German words, counted by using the automatic document word counting.
You could use the free www.XE.com Currency Converter for other currencies payment.
6) German Typesetting
– Price: 3.5 – 7.0 Euro per page. The price is informative only, and it’s subject to change depending on complexity.
7) XML and HTML Conversion/Coding and DTD Creation
XML Conversion: Conversion from manuscript or hard copy to SGML/XML/HTML.
DTD Creation: We can create DTD’s acording to your specifications.
– Price: depending on complexity.
Please note that we have flexible payment terms and offer important discounts for repeating and long-term customers. Also we offer special prices for academic staff and students.
We are doing additional tasks when required, such as accurate manual PDF to doc conversions, extracting bibliographies from the Library of Congress or other online databases and cleaning and formatting them according to publisher requirements.
Other related services include drawing/redrawing artworks, graphics conversions, image corrections, and many more…
The above rates are calculated for our [7 x 10] regular format for books and journals (on request we can send samples to see how it’s look like). Please keep in mind that this format uses Times-Roman font, 11pt, single line spacing. It has 46 lines of plain text per page (the number of lines per page will be different when it contains heading titles, equations, footnotes, graphics or tables…). Also for this format the average number of characters is around 3625 per page (including spaces).
When necessary we can use [5.5 x 8.5], [6 x 9], [8 1/2 x 11] or any other format if necessary, and the prices will be eventually adjusted accordingly, by taking into account the average number of characters per page or any other method mutually agreed with our client.
We will charge for the initial number of pages of the scanned manuscript and there will be no other hidden charges, no matter how many or how complicated special elements (equations, graphics, chemical formulas, tables etc) your project contains.
Of course depending on a case by case basis, we could negotiate the rates per page, and we will start working only after having a clear agreement about the final price.
Please contact us with details about your project, and we’ll be happy to give you a no-obligation quote.
For rush jobs we charge an extra 25%.
We will acknowledge the receipt of your inquiries within 24 hours (usually faster) and within 48 hours on weekends. If you don’t hear from us within this time, please send the email again, since it could be lost in the cyberspace, or give us a call on skype or mobile.
Thank you for visiting us!